Your Personal Information that we may require to use and process shall include, without any limitations:
- All the information provided by you while filling in the forms to register with the casino, also any other data that you may further provide via the Website or email (e.g.name, date of birth, email address, contact details, etc.);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication for sorting out any issue;
- All Players’ Account transaction history, taking place either via the Website(s) or other means of communication;
- Website logins and other details, including activity logs, traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs and other traffic information recorded with us in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us for the purpose of verification of your account, to correctly process deposits or withdrawals and to successfully conduct anti-fraud checks (as required by applicable legislation or to meet our set of requirements). We may ask for proofs such as passport scans, bank statements, payment slips, etc.
- Survey participations or customer assessments that will be carried out from time to time in order to improve our services.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED BY US
The purpose of processing the Personal Information that is collected is to deliver casino services without any glitch. In particular, data is used for the following purposes:
- Using credit card details and online payment system to process bets and transactions;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Identifying and performing necessary verification checks;
- Only if players specifically consented to receiving promotional material we’ll be contacting and providing registered members with information about promotional bonuses offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates,;
- Complying by legal responsibilities, including anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- Tracking, Monitoring and investigating transactions to prevent financial fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analyzing customer trends through market study assessments though participation in surveys is not obligatory;
Conducting thorough research and statistical analysis of collected and aggregated data.
Unless you have selected not to receive promotional materials, your Personal Information may be used by us, including email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding new products, updated services and latest promotions. This may include information about products and services from casino game providers i.e. our business partners.
Whenever you shall decide to stop receiving our marketing and advertising material, you may opt out by contacting our customer support at email@example.com. Or by going to your Player Account settings.
Subsequently, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from the casino, we have your implicit consent to use your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
DISCLOSER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD PARTY TO PREVENT FRAUD
In case the casino discovers that the player has participated in any type of fraudulent actions, such as game triggering or manipulation, financial fraud, provision of false information, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the company reserves the right to disclose such player’s personal data to any third party or make it publicly available.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to provide 100% secure gambling services to players to ensure that no data is stolen, shared, lost or misused. We implement the latest technological achievements to achieve military grade safety of all personal data of our players.
In view of which, we use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the technology preferred by many legal and financial institutions, to guarantee safety of all financial transactions performed on the website.
IMPLIMENTATION OF ANTI-FRAUD SYSTEM
Consequently, we use the latest anti-fraud techniques to prevent any type of financial fraud on the website. Note that any attempts of fraudulent actions result in immediate termination of player’s account and the account shall be freezed and you would no longer be able to withdraw any winnings.
Information provided by you may be shared with other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners, such as our parent companies, their parent companies and all other subsidiaries of these companies, as well as other entities who are our partners and we hold necessary agreements with them. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by us or by another company, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
Employees of the Company, specifically Data Protection and Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers and other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with smooth assistance.
However, our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of personal information log, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
SHARING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We never sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal summons or warrant. If required, we may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if there is a need to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or involved third party.
Note that personal information will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where it is required to do so by law;
- If the casino needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions;
- Duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions. To comply with legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities;
- When disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the players’ interests and safety, investigate fraud, or respond to the Authority’s requests;
- In case the marketing team requires data to carry out promotional activities;
- With the player’s prior consent, to any other third party associated with us.
Third-party data processors is used to process limited personal data on our behalf, as such service providers (third-party) support the Website, especially in hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, bringing improvement to the websites, and sending email newsletters. We ensure the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are rightly imposed on the third-party data processor under the respective Services Agreement.
Be informed our content may link to third party websites in order to provide relevant references. Consequently, we are not responsible for such external content as they may have their own privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
As per our Terms and Conditions, both you and the Casino have the right and can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following the closure of your account, however, we shall retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. The collected data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
Note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data for a minimum of five years from the last player transaction or account closure of players submitted during registration and any data provided during the operative period of a Player Account. Therefore, your requests for removal/erasure prior before the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
SAFETY/SECURITY OF DATA
In the process of collection and processing of your Personal Information for the purpose of managing your Player Account, we are strictly bound by legal provisions on the protection of personal data. Consequently, we strive hard to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with the best business practices and applicable rules and regulations. Being committed to provide secure services to players, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that data remains safe at any cost.
Note that the Players’ Account can only be accessed with the unique ID and password in addition to which you may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection to avoid unauthorized use of your account. However, only you are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it is not passed on to another unauthorized person.
Players may always contact us with respect to this Policy should they wish to:
- Confirm the correctness and accuracy of the personal information you have provided upon sign-up;
- Enquire about our procedure on use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes, such as sending promotional newsletters;
- Update or modify any personal information and in such case you must provide relevant evidence we may reasonably require to effectuate such changes. However, it is illegal to provide with false personal information, and it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with correct data.
Please note that as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular to the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
Required cookies: This enables the smooth navigation and basic functionality of the website.
Functional cookies: Allow us to provide more personalized experience by analyzing the website usage and the selections that you make on the website.
Advertising cookies: This cookie help us in gauging the effectiveness of our content marketing. These cookies track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. Your personal information (such as name or email) is not shared with affiliated partners, except for data collected directly by Advertising Cookies.
We avail the services of many third party service providers who set their cookies on our casino website, By tracking your activity on the Website help us to improve your overall experience. However, most online browsers automatically accept cookies. It is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings but we recommend you not to block or delete cookies as this may restrict the use of casino website.